外贸邮件术语是我们外贸磋商的过程中必须要面对的问题,也就是我们常说的客套话,虽然客套话在我们生活中几乎是累赘,但是在做外贸的时候,在进行外贸沟通的时候,我们必须要掌握一定的客套话,遵循一定的外贸礼节,这样才会更好地夯实外贸基础,熟能生巧,顺利地完成外贸工作。
外贸英语术语发票:
发票 invoice
货物装运单 shipping invoice|foreign invoice
国内发票 inland invoice,domestic invoice,local invoice
海关发票 customs invoice
形式发票 Proforma invoice
外贸邮件常用语句:
①Very appreciate it for your kind reply.
②We'd like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.
③It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list.
基本术语:
time to volume 及时大量生产
time to money 及时大量交货
engineering control system 工程管制系统
save 节约
safety 安全
表达合作意愿:
Any information you supply will be treated confidentially.
您提供的所有信息我们都会保密。
Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you.
您的任何付款方式我们都能接受。
表达不满情绪:
We will be left with no alternative but...unless...
我们别无选择,除非您......
On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors.
我们发现您在跟我们的竞争对手合作。
催促:
It is a long time since we last contacted.
离上次我们沟通过去很长时间了。
How's your business these days?
最近工作境况如何?
表达歉意:
I'm sorry to tell you that we have business available these days.
很抱歉通知你我们最近在工作议程安排上出了点问题。
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
对于给您造成的不便,我们深感抱歉。
表达良好祝愿:
We trust you will find these requirements acceptable.
我们希望您能接受这些要求。
Thank you in advance.
先提前感谢您。